Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Happy Birthday & Diploma Sucks..
Lately computer sick i guess.. wanted to format.. but rushing assignment. everytime wen my computer couldnt ON i will clearly see that.. if my life without this ''cancer shooter'' den my schedule from monday to sunday also.. holiday, holiday & holidei.. Steve jobs dah r.i.p.. my perspectiv view.. 1 iphone 5x radio frequency(RF)..so he even.. create those.. living wit billion of those.. and making new series 5 oso.. just blow-some-water lol! so dats y coming i oso won online cuz comp problem.. also cuz di, di, di, plo-ma start so not much time go out.. so try my best to draw for them as a birthday gift.. hope dey lik it larh.. yea, i dun usually draw for friend.. can say i very-very less purposely draw for friend punye.. cuz..wil more want it perfect.. and hav enuf confiden to gift.. lol! juz hard to explain.. furhh.. just hope dey like my birthdei art.. yiyi & ruby . . . . . treating us soo good.. friends until 25, 35, 45, 55..take liao epf..still yum char at kayu.. lol! :D

No comments: