Friday, 18 November 2011

it's quite same with wad i imagine de place was . . . . . (scary) :|
me . . the most first one too present! the most nervous one i am . . :p
canon some big boss . . de way dey talk & act oso very pro and nice . .
my first touch of G12 . . btw.. de cameraman very fail..
my teammates . .
with the lecturers . . steven, alex, angie . .
Zero Dishonesty & My Camera!
Zero Dishonesty competition created by Canon. have to do mascot, poster & comic (required). The day, 18hou nov.. got fun, got hong.. on de day we have to present it to some of de big boss all wit high collor shirt style.. (formal i mean) really gets me nervous all day long.. from morning til night.. dinner ony eat a little.. got diet i guess.. :| summo just arrive we are de first to present.. got me present summo.. add more nervous.. after done all.. wan us to vote who u think should be de winner and why.. add nervous again.. then our group and another group which got de highest vote will be announce as de winner.. nervous nervous..!! i actly already quite satisfied wit my work.. so nvm if i din win.. and i think its already win wit my point of view.. atleast my ownself satisfied it. Yea, finally i heard my name in the end..? de 1st!? Winner?! . . got camera already! x) no 2nd prize or 3rd jo.. which i think is kinda cham cuz others team really put alot effort too.. :| another happy, i win sum of de senior which i set them as my rival (not in a bad way).. :) actly whole day long.. got fun, got hong.. some accident happen while on going de day.. i dun think im wrong in some way.. not really comfortable n bit mad.. din spoke much.. cuz stil respect.. wadever la.. juz x-ngamkey some point of view..although de day macam got a small jarum cucuk sedikit demi dikit.. but this is part of de understanding also... Now i finally had a camera.. is part of my list in.. ''what i needed''... x) this month.. going to close file.. really de hardest week and is not fully end yet.. some small crack stil have to pick it up.. now next is what name sud i giv my new camera le . . . . . . . . . . :D