Thursday, 20 October 2011

Crazy Weekend & The Dog
why, why, why.. i have to blame myself for thor-thor-thor my homework until de deadline near.. i mean.. this saturday! (fuk!) this week i save a dog.. now i dunno is save him or not.. cuz now problem is how to get de dog a home? i dun feel lik give to any macha or 3ku6po like dat.. dat dog is juz.. too good boy.. guess wad~ he know hand-hand, rolling skill and stand-stand..! is not easy to train! but he knows it! stil wondering izzit de owner left him or wad.. forget about it sin.. (coming up will solve this problem.) i oso lately rushing a competition.. is start wit my diploma.. oso deadline on my assessment..zadou.. macam take a extra subject.. cyrus, my old brother from another mother.. just to think back last last time celebrate my birthdei.. brought me alot awesome stuff! i very owe u alot! so i did try my best to draw a mini birthdei art.. saw u draw urself alot.. now my version of u.. appie brufdei !

No comments: